all posts post new thread

Kettlebell 2x per week 30-40 min routine

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Andrej SK

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi guys, can I ask you for an advice ?

I'm in a stage when I can get to the gym twice a week during my lunch break. I want to use that time the most reasonable way with KBs. What kind of routine would you recommend ?

My goal: general fitness, loosing fat, getting strong, well-built
I'm on the Simple (SnS) goal level now.

I'd say that some 1 KB complexes (do you have any ?) would meet the purpose but I'm open to your particular advices.

Thank you !

I'd say that some 1 KB complexes (do you have any ?) would meet the purpose but I'm open to your particular advices.

Thank you ![/QUOTE]

May I suggest the SSTP? Basically an S and S complex.

Thanks
The Deep Six by John Engum.
, this is actually the complex I found in the past and was doing from time to time. But what is the way to progress ? Does it make sense doing this particular complex long term and only increase the weight when I feel strong ? Adding reps up to 10 or rounds would be the way too ? Thank you !

For twice a week only my choice would be clean&press and frontsquats for 30 minutes, 15 min each. Increase sets and/or reps/set and/or decrease rest between sets as progression every fourth training day. Non training days aim for a few minutes of mobility/flexibility drills each day.
This is what I would and have done in periods. But I'm no trainer.

Thanks

, this is actually the complex I found in the past and was doing from time to time. But what is the way to progress ? Does it make sense doing this particular complex long term and only increase the weight when I feel strong ? Adding reps up to 10 or rounds would be the way too ? Thank you !
In A Group Lesson Plan for Conquering the Deep 6, Jon speaks of doing 5 rounds of 5+5 (left + right). He has a beginner, intermediate and advanced level. I would wait with increasing the weight until you can comfortably do the advanced level.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom