all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell Burn extreme

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Anthony Della Rosa

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi everyone,
Recently I went through some of my old emails and found a copy of Geoff Neuperts Kettlebell Burn Extreme. It was from 2012 and I never used it. I find myself about 30 days from a Hawaii trip and this is a 28 day program I am trying to drop a wait size for my trip.

Has anyone ever tried it? I haven't found too many reviews and I know some people just love his stuff. I just thought a short program like this would help me.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks

Anthony

I found it worked really well. If you are able to rest at the end of it all the better. Follow the dietry advice, do the workouts (they really don't take long) and in 30 days you'll look and feel like a new man!

Hi Anthony.. how did you get on with burn extreme. I dusted down my old copy having used it at the start of this year. I am considering using it again next year with a pair of 28kgs. It's a great program.

I think the diet was hard to follow for me but I did my best. I actually really enjoyed the program and saw great results. My takeaways were the contrast shower and foam rolling were the best recovery methods I have ever used. Unfortunately I did not finish the program as I was called away from kettlebells to coach and amateur boxing team the rest of the fall. I will use this one again at a time where I can complete the program - maybe spring and using heavier bells

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom