all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Quality cast iron bells for Europeans?

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Marius_Lefter

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi,

I live in Bucharest, Romania (european country, member of European Union). I look to purchase 2 good quality cast iron kettlebells (24 and 32 kilo each) to use in my training.

What options do I have regarding available brands? US brands such as Kettlebells USA, Kettlebell Kings, DD, Vulcan etc. are out of the question because shipping expenses make these products extremely expensive.

So, what options do I have as a european trainee? What do you, my fellow europeans, use and are happy with?

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

I live in Bucharest, Romania (european country, member of European Union). I look to purchase 2 good quality cast iron kettlebells (24 and 32 kilo each) to use in my training.

What options do I have regarding available brands? US brands such as Kettlebells USA, Kettlebell Kings, , Vulcan etc. are out of the question because shipping expenses make these products extremely expensive.

So, what options do I have as a european trainee? What do you, my fellow europeans, use and are happy with?

Thank you for your help.

Not sure if you are looking for bells anymore, but I bought these and I like them.
Taurus commercial Kettlebell Pro

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom