all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Geoff Neupert´s Big 6

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Brookes

Level 5 Valued Member
Hey Guys,

I often read about how good and detailed the instructional videos of Geoff´s Big 6 are. Unfortunately the homepage is dead/without content any longer.

Any ideas if it´s still possible to purchase it? I´m sad that I really missed this so often praised gem. :(

Thanks in advance!

The Big 6 (you have to scroll down a lot :) )
That's a package including everything about KBs he has published.

If you only want the Big 6 you could contact him on facebook and ask him about it. He's always nice and courteous.

Thank you so much! (y) Phew, this is REALLY much content in this package! :) For now I´m only interested in Big 6, since I´m in the beginning of my journey. :) I will contact him.

@Kettlebelephant and others: I'm going to contact Geoff Neupert to purchase his books, and that page is a bit confusing about whats included. Which books/videos do you think are the most valuable to buy? So far I'm interested in obtaining:

- Strong
- Muscle
- the instructional DVDs.

Is there any other essential book I'm missing?

@Oscar
I own everything from him and of course everyone has different goals and preferences, but here's my personal list of the essentials by Geoff:
- STRONG ***
- Kettlebell Muscle (More KB Muscle is nice, but the original is still the best)
- The Big 6 instructional videos
- KB Burn 2.0

I'm not into double KB programs, but I still think of STRONG and KB Muscle as essentials. They are that good.
The Big 6 videos are very helpful and IMO only surpassed by person-to-person coaching or a SFG course.
Burn 2.0 is IMO the most complete single KB routine out there. It contains all the single KB exercises and programs them in an intelligent and progressive way.

*** If you purchase one of the packages you only get the digital version of STRONG. That means you only get the instructional videos for the double KB exercises, but not the accompanying book that contains the actual routines (Strong, Short Course, ONE etc.).
If you want the whole thing you need to buy this: Shop Books & DVDs online, Kettlebell STRONG! | StrongFirst

Last edited:
The Big 6 package does not include Kettlebell Muscle. It does include More Kettlebell Muscle. Unless I missed something. I did purchase the package when it first came out.

@Kettlebelephant thanks. I didn't know about Burn 2.0.

I'll contact Geoff and try to purchase those, if possible in electronic since shipping things to Argentina is a bit difficult.

The Big 6 is all electronic -- there is no shipping. Or that was the package when I bought it (back when "you better buy it right now, because it's only available for a microsecond"...). I then took the .pdfs on a thumb drive to Office Depot and had them printed to spiral binders.

The Big 6 package does not include Kettlebell Muscle. It does include More Kettlebell Muscle. Unless I missed something. I did purchase the package when it first came out.
Anna is right.
KB Muscle is only available as hard copy and not as ebook/pdf. I think the rights remain with DragonDoor, so the only way to get it is there or be lucky enough to get a used copy.

Contacted Geoff via FB and he gave me a link to the Big 6. 97 dollars is good value considering the quality of instruction that's provided.

Did he gave you a link where to purchase? If yes, maybe you can pass it to me via PM. Thanks in any case!

Just for info. It seem´s like the link to the complete package of "The big six" was killed off today. This morning it was still available, but now it´s gone. It´s a shame, that I had not the money this month for the whole pack. Try to contact Geoff next month and see if he will give me a chance to purchase his whole works.

Just for info. It seem´s like the link to the complete package of "The big six" was killed off today. This morning it was still available, but now it´s gone. It´s a shame, that I had not the money this month for the whole pack. Try to contact Geoff next month and see if he will give me a chance to purchase his whole works.

I confirm this. Error 404, at least connecting from Italy.

@Geoff Neupert rocks, all his work is sincerely recommended!

Yes, it‘s a shame that the original Kettlebell Muscle isn‘t available any longer. I guess it‘s a real loss to the community that Geoff retired from kettlebells.

I‘m right at the beginning of my journey but all I have read from Geoff was eye opening. Such a great, nice and down to earth teacher.

But Pavel, please let me take the chance to thank you as well! Your articles and posts are also a great ressource! Especially your „Solid“ article gave me much appreciated insights.

Yes, it‘s a shame that the original Kettlebell Muscle isn‘t available any longer. I guess it‘s a real loss to the community that Geoff retired from kettlebells.

I‘m right at the beginning of my journey but all I have read from Geoff was eye opening. Such a great, nice and down to earth teacher.

But Pavel, please let me take the chance to thank you as well! Your articles and posts are also a great ressource! Especially your „Solid“ article gave me much appreciated insights.

A lot of the SFGs are carrying on his legacy so you may be surprised that one great way to learn his methods would be to touch base with one of the SFGs here you know is heavily influenced by Geoff

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom