all posts post new thread

Kettlebell BJJ Article

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

conor78

Level 6 Valued Member
I have been dipping my toe back into BJJ after a lay off. I was discussing SF principles with a few guys I train with and I then as a consequence searched through the SF articles.
This is an outstanding article on how to program for BJJ. I've come off Rite of passage any I've started a clean and jerk beta from Hector thanks to @Mark Limbaga
If I need to up my game I'll definitely be applying some of what's in this article..
Strength and Conditioning Program for BJJ Fighters | StrongFirst

Ive been grappling 10-11 years. Ive tried multiple programs and tools. There is nothing better then simple and sinister for grappling that Ive done yet. I would recommend achieving simple first then experimenting for everyone in grappling.

I have been dipping my toe back into BJJ after a lay off. I was discussing SF principles with a few guys I train with and I then as a consequence searched through the SF articles.
This is an outstanding article on how to program for BJJ. I've come off Rite of passage any I've started a clean and jerk beta from Hector thanks to @Mark Limbaga
If I need to up my game I'll definitely be applying some of what's in this article..
Strength and Conditioning Program for BJJ Fighters | StrongFirst

How are you liking berserk done lccj??

Great Mark, came off Rite of Passage at 36kg and needed a change of direction. The Beserk programme is great. It's tough and I'm still working on patterning the movement. Dug out my DVD of Strong and have been using that t9 assign. I'm running Beserk with a day of heavy TGU with OS in between and BJJ at weekend Feel great..Thanks for pointing me in the direction of Beserk.
HG is a great guy...

Anyone know if the "bar bump" in the article is the Full Contact Twist?

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom