all posts post new thread

Kettlebell SFG2 requirements

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

HellsBells

Level 2 Valued Member
Is SFG1 a formal prerequisite for SFG2? I am asking because when I look at SFG2 requirements, SFG1 is not there, so the assumption is that one can do SFG2 without going through SFG1 first.

Is SFG1 a formal prerequisite for SFG2? I am asking because when I look at SFG2 requirements, SFG1 is not there, so the assumption is that one can do SFG2 without going through SFG1 first.
Yes, it’s a prerequisite.

from the requirements section

RETESTING

Those who fail the strength test will be given six months to retest with a Master SFG, Senior SFG, or SFG Team Leader.

Those who fail any skills or the snatch test will have 90 days/3 months to retest with their Team Leader.

Your SFG II Instructor certificate will not be issued until you have passed all the tests. If you have passed the Level I tests, your Level I certificate will be renewed for two years.

@HellsBells, this is an oversight on our part, but you're the first person to ask this question because most know that they must complete the Level I before attempting the Level II. We will update the web site to make this completely clear to everyone and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom