all posts post new thread

Kettlebell I got Timeless Sinister!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

fabien

Level 4 Valued Member
I just wanted to share this with people who would understand, as my friends are way more into calisthenics & yoga than into kettlebells.

I had set myself a goal to get Sinister before I pass 30, and I got it with ~12h to spare! Took me 3 times the time compared to my usual S&S session, but I got it and a nice ego boost with it.

Now, to prep the (small) party and rest for a few days.

I just wanted to share this with people who would understand, as my friends are way more into calisthenics & yoga than into kettlebells.

I had set myself a goal to get Sinister before I pass 30, and I got it with ~12h to spare! Took me 3 times the time compared to my usual S&S session, but I got it and a nice ego boost with it.

Congrats man! That’s no small feat!!!

I had set myself a goal to get Sinister before I pass 30, and I got it with ~12h to spare! Took me 3 times Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin the time compared to my usual S&S session, but I got it and a nice ego boost with it.

To add my own mini-review, I bought this this morning, and in the first few pages thought I had just wasted 10 bucks, but this is actually packed with a LOT of new, useful information. I personally like this 'new' S&S, and will likely revisit this more than I have the original version

Thank you very much everyone!

Recovered from both the Sinister attempt and the party aftereffects, so back to work to own the 48kg now.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom