all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Hey Aussies - NC Kettlebell 32kg $108 - good deal ?

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

BillSteamshovel

Level 6 Valued Member
Have been googling 32kg kbell for my birthday in anticipation of one day becoming simple

Typically $108ish to $230ish with various transport options & discounts making total 180 -230ish possible

Anybody bought any stunning deals recently ?

Have been pondering this one Cast Iron Kettlebell 32kg for 108 and then 120 transport becomes just a tadge cheaper than Kettlebell Kings.

$108 Seems like a good deal if you live in Melbourne.

Good price!

Not sure about the quality, but it looks very similar to Kettlebell Kings, Rep Fitness, and many other similar kettlebells on the market.

Those types of kettlebells are fine, but the powder coating does chip far easier than they claim.

KB Kings has a 15% discount sale at the moment. A 32kg will set you back $200 - until 15 July!
I have a pair of 28kg's that I added to my cart this morning when they sent out an email, and for the pair it is only $232 with free shipping...I'm very tempted, and it's a good price for what you get, but still a lot of money.

I like the kettlebell kings bells.
Not cheap, but I like them.
I actually hate them. LOL! They chip too easily.

Dragondoor and the new StrongFirst kettlebells are still the best. <3

But Kettlebell Kings and all the other brands that sell the exact same powder-coated kettlebell are fine for most people.

I’ve accrued 13 kettlebells over the last 17 years (mostly from the company-formerly-known-as-Australian-Kettlebells) and I have to say my newly-acquired KB Kings bells are my favourites.

They’ve recently changed the powder coat they use, I gather to be more resilient. The lifetime guarantee, accuracy of weights and their phenomenal customer service (I ended up with a free 28kg bell) are all very strong selling points, too.

But Kettlebell Kings and all the other brands that sell the exact same powder-coated kettlebell are fine for most people.
Where do you get strongfirst kb’s in Oz? I have a 20kg one but have never found any others.

Where do you get strongfirst kb’s in Oz? I have a 20kg one but have never found any others.
I don't think you can get the StrongFirst ones. Maybe Dragondoor?

Otherwise, look into Kettlebellsusa.com

Anybody use this one ? The reviews on the KK site are all extremely positive.

https://kettlebellkings.com.au/12-32kg-adjustable-competition-style-kettlebell/

I already have 20 24 28 so that would instantly give me a pair of 20s 24s 28s and a single 32 for $300 (transport included)

Is the screw together shell reliable ? For example you would not want it to split apart whilst overhead. Did not see much about that in the reviews.

Does the competition handle designed for LCCJ ( & snatches ?) make for awkward swings and TGUs ? Are hands cramped in too small a space when swinging ?

Last edited:

I have 2 sets of kb kings bells and they chip super easily. And the newer coating is more rough on the hands. I found some bells from gym reaper brand and they look similar to kb kings but haven’t chipped as easily. I would love the kb kings cerakote bells but they’re too damn expensive

And the newer coating is more rough on the hands.
I’m actually loving that feeling of the new coating, even for high rep snatches. But then I also have an enamel-coated 40kg bell which is abysmal - super thick and slippery - so my bar may be low!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom