all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Best for building muscle ? Snatch or C&P

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

L0ki67

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi all,

I wonder wich one is best ?
Snatch with King Size Killer or Clean and Press with The Giant for example

I apologize because english is not my native language so i’m not sure it’s clear

I have only sampled King Size Killer, but I have performed the Clean & Press for many months at a time.

The snatch in King Size Killer would tend to emphasize Conditioning.

The Clean & Press in the Giant will tend to emphasize Strength.

Both are very well written, and I dare say - I may be alternating these programs in 4-6 week blocks in the future.

as @Don Fairbanks noted below, I would suppose that it'd be easier to use the Double Clean & Press to Increase muscle size.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I apologize because english is not my native language so i’m not sure it’s clear
Giant mixed with pull ups and some other stuff worked for me pretty well over a long period...check my log for pictures if you want but got to say that there are better hypertrophy methods out there if you have access to barbells or some other equipment.

Giant mixed with pull ups and some other stuff worked for me pretty well over a long period...check my log for pictures if you want but got to say that there are better hypertrophy methods out there if you have access to barbells or some other equipment.
I prefer stay with KB but thanks

Hi all,

Both actually what matters is you eat more..

Welcome aboard.. what's your native tongue?

Cycling between KSK and GIANT would work well too. The KSK will help with POWER production and Conditioning that would transfer to the GIANT and vice versa the GIANT Strength to help generate POWER for the DSN.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom