all posts post new thread

1 week only

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Okay...Yesterday day 1:
Since I killed a looooot of this colorful small peanut chocolate friends last night I start with a 17 hour fast today.
That means a big coffee with a tsp of coconut oil in the morning.
I always have a glas of warm water with psyllium in the morning.

I had veggies, 1/2 banana, some dried fruits and a vegan raw protein bar for lunch and oats, walnuts, egg and veggies for dinner (big one! after workout).

(Internet provider was down yesterday that is why I post it today)

Breakfast after 13h fast: psyllium, 1/2 apple, 2 carrots, tahin,big coffee, nuts
Snack: dried tomatoes, figs, veggie juice (off to boulder gym)
Dinner (after bouldering) veggies, egg, vegan raw protein bar *with oats, 2 pieces of 99% chocolate
Plan is another 17h fast from now 6pm to 11 am tomorrow. Not sure yet how hungry tomorrow morning, I will see.

* really tasty without any added sugar, syrup etc. Good thing to feed the sweet tooth - now they are all eaten, maybe I will another package :)

Hungry this morning...13.5 hours of fasting
Food basically like yesterday but without the chocolate and less oats for dinner :) and the snack after workout during lunch break with protein bar (found another box of them in the back of my wardrobe o_O) god knows why I have put them there *lol*

Edit: the last two pieces of my very dark chocolate are in my very full belly now! Yummy!i

Last edited:
@elli- Nope, just noticed you started this log and was curious how things are going since you started it.

16h fast, breakfast after yoga
2 carrots, 1/2 apple, 3 dried apricots, protein mush (mainly lupine flour), 2 walnuts, coffee
Will be out and about in the city for the rest of the day...take the other of the apple and some small tomatoes (from my own tomatoe plant!) with me.
Will meet a friend for dinner - maybe I will have a salad and a baked potatoe. Do not know what the restaurant offers.

Had a big salad with olives and feta cheese yesterday, very tasty!

13 hours fast
Before breakfast:
Psyllium
1Tbs of cocnut oil (start fighting the virus from within)
small coffee

Rest will follow!
Edit: rest was basically the same like the last days...except a hand full of x&x's during playing a board game :rolleyes:. Today I ate the calories I didn't have yesterday.
I bought very delicious dried figs for the weekend - instead of chocolate ;)
Aiming at lowering the calories on Sat&Sun with veggies, fruits, eggs, coconut oil and walnuts only.

Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom