all posts post new thread

GTG Push-up and Pull-up LOG

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Not yet. I'm going to start from tomorrow morning at Zero-Dark-Thirty.

Stay Strong. Stay Hard. Get After It.

Today is the Push-up day, thus in order to as many sets as possible I started from wrapping up Tactical Getup session with the first set at 0430 local time.

Update ...

So far so good. Have already done 5 sets, and what I can tell is that the number is good, no to overlehming, easy to complete. Will see the following sets.

Do you work from home? or maybe have a private office.
On Tue and Thu I do my PU at the office. For me it doesn't matter if someone is watchin at me with this weird look, like what the f** is he doing. I don't care. The job must be done. But yes, in most cases I perform PU at my office.

Update ...

After just one week of following your plan @ShawnM and combining it with 3x a week Q&D 033 I increased my RM from 43 to 52!
Moreover, I did all them without pausing and each time chest was touching the floor, and with good technique. Definitely going to continue walking this path. Thank you!

Update ...

After just one week of following your plan @ShawnM and combining it with 3x a week Q&D 033 I increased my RM from 43 to 52!
Moreover, I did all them without pausing and each time chest was touching the floor, and with good technique. Definitely going to continue walking this path. Thank you!

Great work man! I had similar results when I was doing it. I might have to join in on the push up journey. Thanks for the motivation.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom