all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB 12-24kg kettlebells

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Jerry

First Post
Just starting out and want to buy a 12, 16, 20, 24kg kettlebell. Don't need them all at once.

Located in Massachusetts.

Please PM!

I bought mine from Rogue during their Black Friday sale. 5 kettlebells bought, $5 total shipping, yeah I got lucky. You might look at Craigslist for your area, or buy a couple at a time from Kettlebell Kings, or Rogue, or even Wal-Mart.

Thanks Michael! Been scouring craigslist to no avail. I think I will go to Dick's and pick up the Rage fitness ones today. Want to get cracking :) Just have an aversion to paying for things full price (other than training)!

@Jerry I also live in MA. Not sure what part you live in but Perform Better is in Warwick, RI. Their prices are already very good (as is the quality) and if you take a ride there you can skip shipping costs.

@Jerry I also live in MA. Not sure what part you live in but Perform Better is in Warwick, RI. Their prices are already very good (as is the quality) and if you take a ride there you can skip shipping costs.
@MattM, this is good to know. My wife and I were up there over Christmas, and if we get back there again, I'll be sure to pick up a few kettlebells I've been wanting.

-S-

Thanks Matt,

I'm north of Boston. I ended up getting them through Kettlebell Kings... was cheaper than Perform Better, due to their discount on buying a set of bells.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom