all posts post new thread

Nutrition 12000 Calorie Day

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JeffC

Level 7 Valued Member
With Worlds a few weeks away, eating is a full time job for the +450lb undisputed strongest man in the world. Maybe strongest man ever? If not now Brian Shaw will go down in history as the strongest man who ever lived.

Eating a huge meal the night before Strongman Saturday was my favourite part of Event Training.

I get the cold sweats just thinking about the grocery bill of pro strongmen.
Of course it depends on what he eats on other days but if you take this day as a guideline you can estimate that the monthly bill for food + supplements like the protein powder must be somewhere between 1500-3000$ :eek::eek::D

Of course it depends on what he eats on other days but if you take this day as a guideline you can estimate that the monthly bill for food + supplements like the protein powder must be somewhere between 1500-3000$ :eek::eek::D

That IS amazing.

Also, think about how much time he spends sitting at a table and eating - like its his job! And then he has to sit down for the other part of the equation. Between the two he's doing multiple sets of box squats just hanging out.

I'd be afraid to get too close, pretty sure I'd fit in his cereal bowl...

Thanks for posting that.

An enjoyable watch. I watched a similar thing with Eddie Hall. Cheesecake seems to be the lost secret to strength.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom