all posts post new thread

Barbell 1st I've heard of this-robot spotting machine

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
In general I'm one of the people who trusts in machines and robots (e.g. self driving cars, autopilot in planes etc.), but if you want to sell me a machine that can be the deciding factor between serious injury, possibly death and staying healthy you better have a homepage that doesn't look like it was build by a 12 year old in 2005...
You're selling advanced computer based machinery but can't build a fitting homepage? No, thanks.

Excellent point! Also, to me, since it is what I would consider still "early days" I would want to wait a few years until it has been extensively "field tested" and a whole lot of use, none of it by me!

In general I'm one of the people who trusts in machines and robots (e.g. self driving cars, autopilot in planes etc.), but if you want to sell me a machine that can be the deciding factor between serious injury, possibly death and staying healthy you better have a homepage that doesn't look like it was build by a 12 year old in 2005...
You're selling advanced computer based machinery but can't build a fitting homepage? No, thanks.

LOL! I agree. In general I also trust technology but I also understand its limitations, especially when you're dealing with a new "1.0" version of technology. I wait for at least the 1.1 version, preferably 2.0.

They have it all. Salesman with a mustache in the video, chiseled dudes who squat well above parallel and sexy women. That's a classic.

But seriously, it seems that this guy never heard of a power rack and safety pins... More technology is not the answer to every problem. If you need data on bar speed, you can buy something that attaches to your bar for probably a much lower cost.

Maybe the machine can assist you when you bench while yelling "It's all you Bro!". Now, that would be a good feature.

Yes, an early start on the 25th December, glycolytic excitement of it all and large quantities of food......is xmas a brit shorthand thing then?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom