all posts post new thread

Kettlebell 20 years on my shelf (and on the floor of the gym)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

outwest

Level 2 Valued Member
Was poking around my order history yesterday and realised that today marks 20 years since I ordered my (now slightly battered) copy of the RKC book from Amazon in the US.
image.png
I've had some ups and downs since - currently trying to be patient while recovering from a back / QL injury, for example - but I would certainly have got a lot less exercise in over the years if I hadn't found kettlebells.

Pavel did a great job in reminding people of how interesting and effective they can be, and generous communities like this are keeping the flame burning brightly. Onwards and upwards!

Dan

20220515_150838-25%.jpg

Your post made me go back and double-check… it’s close to being 15 years since i picked up a copy of Enter the kettlebell!

Quite a long way since then, and looking back i always made the best progress (or rather, actually got somewhere) when i followed Pavel’s or Al Ciampa’s teachings

I'd love to pick up a copy of Return of the Kettlebell. Sadly scarcer than hens teeth.

I'd love to pick up a copy of Return of the Kettlebell. Sadly scarcer than hens teeth.
$5 on Kindle, but not sure if you mean a hard copy. I find I much prefer a physical book for topics where I am constantly picking it up to find a certain passage or idea.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom