Level 6 Valued Member
I'm all about goals - I love the process, but I love to be challenged too. As a result, I have a habit of doing a laundry list of goals. Case(s) in point:
- Another 2x BW DL vote for me.
- Add 1 more pullup to my max reps at each TSC.
- Longer term, running a Spartan Beast is on my list, but I don't see that happening in 2019. Instead, I'm looking to run a Super without cramping.
- Get my 10k time under 57 minutes consistently (i.e. without feeling like I have to kill myself to do it). Yeah, I know that's barely a crawl for some folks... what can I say, I'm a plodder.
- By the end of the year, would love to feel ready to switch into the elite division for the TSC (i.e. for 2020). Not in it to win it - but able to get in and not embarrass myself.
- A pistol squat. Just one, that's all I'm asking for!