all posts post new thread

Kettlebell 4 Common Get-Up Problems

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Great video here by my friend Catherine Buck Le in Seattle (SFB, SFL, SFG II... she was my partner at SFG II!)

@NormanOsborn, see Tip #4!!

Another excellent find... Thank you Anna.

It would be nice if someone knowledgeable could put together a video or a write-up for the benefit of those whom a TGU is a non-starter. I can imagine how frustrating TGUs can be, especially navigating the tall sit to half-kneel phases, if the requisite mobilities are not there for the t-spine, inner thighs or QLs.

Great video here by my friend Catherine Buck Le in Seattle (SFB, SFL, SFG II... she was my partner at SFG II!)

It’s like you knew what i wanted to fix next after you improved my swings!

Great video - I'll be trying these tips with today's TGU's! Obviously, I loved the, "Iron Man Arc Reactor" cue!:D:cool:

Are you going to do another video on the Leg Sweep to Kneeling?
@NormanOsborn - Thanks so much! I'm glad it was helpful! I learned the Iron Man Arc Reactor tip from Master SFG Andrea U-Shi Chang :) I'll keep the leg sweep to kneeling video in mind for the future!

Great response to a great video!

Made me nostalgic for our SFG II which was almost 4 years ago, at Industrial Strength in Portland, OR, so I found a pic:

1612056961273.png

And now we are both StrongFirst Elite, so, that's super cool!

Great response to a great video!

Made me nostalgic for our SFG II which was almost 4 years ago, at Industrial Strength in Portland, OR, so I found a pic:

View attachment 12720

And now we are both StrongFirst Elite, so, that's super cool!
Aw, the best memories!! I was so lucky to work you as a partner. I remember being totally wowed by your 24kg military press that weekend. I also remember working together on the bent press and helping each other find our better / smoother side. Great times at the SFG2 at Industrial Strength with Andrea, Zar, Lance, and all the assistants and students. Team Coffel! ??

Aw, the best memories!! I was so lucky to work you as a partner. I remember being totally wowed by your 24kg military press that weekend. I also remember working together on the bent press and helping each other find our better / smoother side. Great times at the SFG2 at Industrial Strength with Andrea, Zar, Lance, and all the assistants and students. Team Coffel! ??
It really is priceless! Memories, knowledge, friendship, skills. Along with many others who can say the same, we can say that StrongFirst certs have made our lives immeasurably better.

What an awesome video. I just tried the push/pull tip...OMG what a massive difference the pull makes. Thank you!

Great tips! I started my TGU using the pull-push approach, I used a bell to pull on in the beginning, and it made HUGE difference. @Steve Freides taught me that in 2015.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom