all posts post new thread

Off-Topic 5.11 Distributor in Massachusetts?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Kyrinov

Level 5 Valued Member
Hey folks,

Half-frozen Canuck here looking to upgrade his winter footwear. Always had my eye on a pair of 5.11 Insulated Evo 8's but until recently not shipping to Canada. Would just order but am heading down to Falmouth, MA for a wilderness medicine cert right about the time the boots would be arriving via post. Seems best to just hit up a physical store on the way down and save on shipping and duty. Will be driving from Toronto down to Falmouth so either somewhere in the Falmouth area or else somewhere just off I-90. I am going to be doing the drive in a single shot so don't want to have to detour too much (ie: not going to deal with the automotive nightmare that is Boston.) Anyone know a place?

Best,

Charles

Hi Charles, there are several retailers in Hyannis, which is right next to Falmouth. Not sure if they have what you want. Here's a link to the store locator. 02540 is the zip code for Falmouth.

Store Locator

The Work N Gear in Worcester is just off of exit 10 of I90 (we call it the Mass Pike) and the one in North Attleboro looks to be near 495 (the road that takes you Southeast to Cape Cod).

I've lived in Central MA/Boston my whole life, if I can be of any help shoot me a message. You will probably be disappointed by our lack of snow and by Cape Cods heroin epidemic.

What? Heroin epidemic? Not the image I had of Cape Cod. I had an image of tennis courts and Kennedys. Anyway, I wouldn't mind a break from the snow. Where I live the drifts are almost as tall as me, and I'm no shorty. I'll only be there for a few days. I think the idea is to let the medical director have a look at me and ensure I'm not a total goof before he gives me the go ahead to certify people to practice medicine under his license.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom