all posts post new thread

Bodyweight 50/20 for dips and full pistols

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

User 7569

any tips for running this?

It would be something like

M: Pistols
T: Dips
W: Rest/OS
TH: Pistols
F: Dips
Sat/Sun: Rest/OS

I can do about 7-10 good dips (bodyweight)

and somewhere around 7-9 pistols per leg on an ok day.

weight would not be added until I reached 50 reps in 20 minutes with bodyweight.

OS would be run on off days, crawling and other resets. probably on days with 50/20 work as well.

just an idea.

Solid...I run 50/20 with barbell lifts (Squat and Incline Bench) and it was an amazing template

Now that i’m training only bodyweight movements, your template is really intriguing

Maybe, as Bryce Lane advice, on Dips days you can superset them with Pull Ups/Chin Ups

Solid...I run 50/20 with barbell lifts (Squat and Incline Bench) and it was an amazing template

Now that i’m training only bodyweight movements, your template is really intriguing

Maybe, as Bryce Lane advice, on Dips days you can superset them with Pull Ups/Chin Ups

I thought about including pull ups on days where I do dips, but I think for now I will just do dips and see what it does for me.

I like the idea of adding chins. A push, a pull, and a squat makes it more complete. Can train the hinge with a different program later.

I like the idea of adding chins. A push, a pull, and a squat makes it more complete. Can train the hinge with a different program later.

Or, if you want to do something different, you could alternate these two couplets:

- Pistols and pull ups.

- Nordic curls (best thing for injury-proofing your hammies) and dips.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom