all posts post new thread

Barbell 70 year old squatting 410

Jayrob

Level 2 Valued Member
My meniscus has been giving me trouble all day yesterday and today. Decided to do squats anyway. Got 410 but it was about 3 inches high. Next time it will be legal depth. I might go for 2 reps with 405 next time, Friday. Just need to keep working out and training for the meet in May 20th. I want to squat 424.39 at that meet as you can set national records at the meet.

Thanks guys. I just don't know the ends and outs yet of this site. I didn't know this site had a place for a log. Maybe if someone has a problem with a thread they could show that poster where to post instead of asking if one thread is enough.

@Jayrob - if you'd like to create a log, Click "Forums" in the top left, and then click "All Posts." You should then see a section called "Other - Logs, Nutrition, Certified Instructors." If you click that, you'll see Training Logs and Training Logs for Members Only. The latter is only visible for signed-in members, if that matters to you. Click either, then click "Post New Thread" in the top right corner.

If you'd like to copy and paste your log's URL into your signature so others can find it easily, you can click your name in the top right corner of the browser, then click "signature." Paste the URL and click save.

Hope that is helpful. Best of luck with your meet!

Thanks so much John K! Now that is how to help an old man out. I took a picture of your post so I can keep it on my computer in photos and then I can enlarge the content. At my state of life I can't see very well, hear very well, and remember hardly anything. If my backside wasn't attached, I would lose it very often!

Back
Top Bottom