all posts post new thread

Bodyweight 91-year-old military veteran shows off his one-arm push-ups

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Boosh32

Level 6 Valued Member
Meet Eugene Andrews. He’s 91-years-old and served in World War II.

Andrews still fits in his uniform and says he kept it in case he’s ever called to serve again. As you can see in the video, he’s still very fit and wasn’t afraid to show us his one-arm push-ups. He proves to have great strength in more ways than one.

91-year-old military veteran shows off his one-arm push-ups | East Idaho News

Exercise, sleep, good food, good relationships, relaxation, they won't reverse the aging process, but they're as close as you can get.

And drinking lots of water. This is also very important. A doctor in his mid 90s told me that many old people die due to them not giving their organs enough water to do the work. Kidney failure for example is often due to not getting enough water. He drinks water a lot and exercises every day and he's in his mid 90s, and a medical doctor (mainly for the US military in his career) so I think he knows what he is talking about. He's a WWII naval veteran also. Interesting fellow!

And drinking lots of water. This is also very important.
I've seen the advice to drink a glass of water when you get up in the morning because, after being dehydrated from not drinking all night, the blood is thicker and you're more prone to heart attacks.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom