all posts post new thread

Kettlebell A+A Program Minimum

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

PTM

Level 4 Valued Member
For those that receive the StrongFirst newsletter, is the “A+A Program Minimum” devised by Fabio Zonin advocated as a standalone program? I am imagining Fabio does this in connection with his barbell training or other programs. If swings were replaced with snatches could it be a complete program?

Given that it is coming from Fabio Zonin I am confident that there could be 3-4 strength training days accompanying it. (Usually, Fabio's plans consist of 3 rather long strength/hypertrohy sessions and he has mentioned in the comments that he usually does Swings on off days).

Thanks for the responses everyone, and thanks @Bauer for the link to a previous thread on the topic. I hadn’t seen that.

Yes..

I have actually asked @Brett Jones for his getup recommendations to make a swing and getup program minimum and the ideas I sent his way got approved (thanks Brett)

This can be a standalone plan or something you do on variety day..

When in doubt, always keep in mind that principles are universal

Yes..

I have actually asked @Brett Jones for his getup recommendations to make a swing and getup program minimum and the ideas I sent his way got approved (thanks Brett)

This can be a standalone plan or something you do on variety day..

When in doubt, always keep in mind that principles are universal
Thanks @Mark Limbaga. Look forward to hearing more about that swing/getup program.

Just to confirm, you’re indicating that the A+A program minimum could be a standalone minimalist program, while also allowing for someone like Fabio to do additional strength/hypertrophy work?

Thanks @Mark Limbaga. Look forward to hearing more about that swing/getup program.

Just to confirm, you’re indicating that the A+A program minimum could be a standalone minimalist program, while also allowing for someone like Fabio to do additional strength/hypertrophy work?
Yes

Reactions: PTM
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom