all posts post new thread

StrongFirst

in order to make it easier for people to find.

Steve Freides, Chief Moderator

Good evening!!

A new product featuring Pavel will be available very soon.

The product is geared towards combat athletes but it’s absolutely perfect for any kettlebell enthusiast.

This program/ product was developed with Pavel, Brett Jones, myself, John Spezzano and the expertise of several other SFG’s that train/compete in combat sports.

Here is a teaser for you all.
This will be released very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is definitely a "must have" for anyone training in combat sports - or for anyone who wants to look and move like a fighter, but doesn't feel the need to be one ;)

It's highly recommended - very scalable from beginner to advanced, and the perfect complement to BJJ too.

I really am starting to love this exercise. I will definitely be one of the first using this program. The exercise does not take much out of me either.

Will this program come after s&s? Sort of follow up to?

Good evening!!

A new product featuring Pavel will be available very soon.

The product is geared towards combat athletes but it’s absolutely perfect for any kettlebell enthusiast.

This program/ product was developed with Pavel, Brett Jones, myself, John Spezzano and the expertise of several other SFG’s that train/compete in combat sports.

Here is a teaser for you all.
This will be released very soon.

Last edited:
When will it be available? Awesome!!
Will this be similar to the c&j templates from SE?

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
This product has tons of content on swings, get ups, cleans and jerks, long presses, squats, breathing etc. it also comes with a PDF with programs as well. Check out BJJ fanatics and effective strength and conditioning. As soon as this comes available, I will let everyone know

Back
Top Bottom