all posts post new thread
Good evening-

Thank you for your patience regarding any typos in the PDF. The latest version is V3.

If you purchased the product and would like the updated version, please email Info@bjjfanatics.com with your proof of purchase and they will get you the updated version.

Thank you for your patience and hopefully you enjoyed the product.

In S&S, the near-daily dose is dialed down to 3 ish days as a supplement to other sports/training. This for me looked like Climb, KB, Rest, Climb, Climb(or)KB, KB, Rest for a weekly schedule.

For this new program, what assumptions were made about other weekly training when deciding on the Mon, Wed, Fri schedule?

Is there an assumed rest day between the Heavy and Medium days? I'd like to know the intended weekly breakdown so I can best fit it into my chaotic schedule.

Thanks!

I purchased this product on a whim while it was on sale - I have to say it is very impressive! Excellent video content/demos and Pavel's programming is gold. The swing/get-up progressions can almost be described as "S&S 3.0" and will fit perfectly into my current training plan.

For those interested, BJJ fanatics currently has a code ‘FOUNDERS2021’ for 37% off...
Maybe a stupid quesion, but where does one find the current coupons? I can't find a signup page for a newsletter or such.

Anybody running this program or have real use review? Been thinking of ordering for something different. I am not a grappler or fighter just would use as good, look better, feel better, be stronger, etc.

Anybody running this program or have real use review? Been thinking of ordering for something different. I am not a grappler or fighter just would use as good, look better, feel better, be stronger, etc.
There are several earlier in this thread.

-S-

There are several earlier in this thread.

-S-
I've read through this thread a couple times and have read the feedback, but seems it's just giving program details and a review of the program layout after a couple workouts. But now that it's been out a month or so, wondering if anyone ran just this program for the last month and how it went for them. I know a month is probably not long enough time to fully judge/review a program.
Also I could have missed a couple posts will go back and re read my reading comprehension may not be the greatest.

Yes, but I am currently still working on swings and TGU's to meet the advanced standards.
Probably another month before moving onto C+J's
Feels alot like S&S but I am enjoying the focus on a single movement per training day.

My training history Probably influences my overall review but if you want to feel stronger, be stronger, and without feeling like you do so at the cost of BJJ or any other activity that interest you. Strongly suggest giving it a try.

There is a nice sale going on at the moment (PATRICK2021 for 38% off) and I took the leap and purchased the course.

Short review: I haven't watched the video yet, but the PDF is really good.

The Swings + Getups plan is something like "A+A according to Pavel". More biased towards strength and endurance than S&S. It is actually what I expected S&S 2.0 to be. Both are great. This plan is great for people that like a regular 3x45 minutes per week sessions and that prefer autoregulation over a fixed number of total reps. Focus on quality until you are done. There is more variability fo TGUs, btw, than in S&S.

The C&J plans look equally good. I believe it could be great to do something like "the Giant" for 2-3 months and then the C&J plan for 2-3 months. The plans leave more freedom for other training than S&S or ROP and are therefore probably welcomed by people who pursue a sport or like to train something else alongside (say, front levers or running).

The text is on point and the videos, as far as I have checked them, are top quality. (However, I would like it if the plans had definitive names, like BJJ 055 or something like that, to make communication easier).

Now I have only to decide when to try it...

There is a nice sale going on at the moment (PATRICK2021 for 38% off) and I took the leap and purchased the course.

The Swings + Getups plan is something like "A+A according to Pavel". More biased towards strength and endurance than S&S. It is actually what I expected S&S 2.0 to be. Both are great. This plan is great for people that like a regular 3x45 minutes per week sessions and that prefer autoregulation over a fixed number of total reps. Focus on quality until you are done. There is more variability fo TGUs, btw, than in S&S.

The C&J plans look equally good. I believe it could be great to do something like "the Giant" for 2-3 months and then the C&J plan for 2-3 months. The plans leave more freedom for other training than S&S or ROP and are therefore probably welcomed by people who pursue a sport or like to train something else alongside (say, front levers or running).

The text is on point and the videos, as far as I have checked them, are top quality. (However, I would like it if the plans had definitive names, like BJJ 055 or something like that, to make communication easier).

The videos have excellent instructional content for those who self-learned and train alone like me. We tend to forget critical cues over time.

Edit: By the way, what pdf version did you get?

Thank you for the detailed review. Sounds great, its hard to decide this program vs the giant, I suspect pavels is better for my body type as i do best with lower reps and very small amounts of lactic acid. The giant is getting rave reviews though.

when you say more variability to the getups, do you mean they wave in volume, or, that a different exercise is allowed such as push press’s? Ive come to the conclusion over the years the tgu isn’t for me.

Back
Top Bottom