all posts post new thread
@John Grahill @Reardon55 baseball is the thinking man's game. Most casual fans are not aware of the game within the game - batter vs pitcher, pitcher vs runner, etc. It's quite different from the constant action of other mainstream team sports and I think this hurts it in today's go-go-go world

/off topic over
Late to the Black Panther Party here, but @John Grahill , I was a thrilled 10 yr old in front of the TV who jumped up SCREAMING when Hank Aaron hit his 715th!! I knew it was gone the instant he touched it. I'm still excited to think about it and rewatch it on the web.

Sorry about the sidetrack.....sorta.

I'm also itching to get to this new programme since it's tailored for exactly people like me. But, we have to wait a bit.
Based on my experience with BJJ Fanatics (the parent company of EffectiveSC) I would expect them to be releasing this very shortly. The 40% New Year sale ends soon so I would expect this to be released 2-4 weeks after the 40% expires.

Based on my experience with BJJ Fanatics (the parent company of EffectiveSC) I would expect them to be releasing this very shortly. The 40% New Year sale ends soon so I would expect this to be released 2-4 weeks after the 40% expires.
I assumed this same thing but i wasnt going to say it publicly lol.

10 x 10 seems very high volume for Push Presses, at least for anyone who isn't a pro athlete.
Maybe it is factoring time under tension. Regular presses are slow grind and getups even slower so the time under tension is greater with less reps. PP's are fast movements so maybe that reduces time under tension allowing for a greater volume of sets and or reps so in the end it balanced out to the same work load over all.

Just a thought.

Will this be designed as a "stand alone program " or something that can be used in conjunction with other movements?
I have a personal limit of 45 minutes per workout( preferably shorter)...so does this exceed that parameter?

@CMHoward,

It can work as a stand alone program; some limited additions can be made to it. Some days fit within a 45min limit; others do not.

We could say more, but then ... :)

-S-

Back
Top Bottom