all posts post new thread

Forum Business A Reason To Join Our Forum?

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
We are now collecting your opinions about what subjects could have been treated in more depth or differently in our very popular program, Kettlebell Simple and Sinister.

But this project is happening only in our Members Only section - if you haven't registered, there is no cost or obligation sort of thing, and a pretty standard procedure - you sign up for a userid and a password, you confirm via email, and you're in. And of course we don't do anything with your email address or other information you provide.

When you login to the forum, you'll have full access to the Members Only area.

This is a great reason to move in from the sidelines and become a participant. I hope you'll join us.

Steve Freides
Forum Administrator for StrongFirst

To be honest, I'm here to learn more about people. I love to hear their stories, their challenges, their troubles, their goals... I guess these things will inspire me to be more serious about my body and my workout.

By the way, this particular thread is pretty interesting. I hope some of the others will also reply here.

@Adisonnas, I had meant to close this thread to further replies - I will leave yours here but this thread is now closed. The forum section mentioned above, which I had just created in February, 2017, when I started this thread, now has a few hundred messages in it.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom