all posts post new thread

Adam Mundorf -- Food Log

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
  • Green Tea Extract
  • 4 Cups of Black Coffee
  • During the day I had some vegetables, herbs and fruits.
10:30 pm - 12 am
  • Large Green Salad
    • Red Leaf Lettuce
  • Protein
    • 6 Free Range Eggs w/ pasture raised shredded parmesan cheese, extra virgin olive oil, turmeric, salt and pepper
    • Some raw pasture raised cheddar cheese cubes
  • Steamed Vegetables
    • Cauliflower
  • Fuel
    • Cashews
  • Vitamins
    • Berberine and Stress Response Complex

Does the stress complex have magnesium?
No it doesn't.
3 pm - 8:30 pm
  • Large Green Salad
    • Red Leaf Lettuce, Green Pepper, Cucumber, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme and Cilantro
  • 4 oz 100% Dark Chocolate
  • Steamed Vegetables
    • Broccoli
  • Protein
    • 5 Free Range Organic Eggs w/ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pasture Raised Shredded Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Pepper
  • Fuel
    • Cashews
    • 3 Glasses of Pasture Raised Grass Fed Whole Milk

• Green Tea Extract
  • 4 Cups of Black Coffee
10:30 pm - 12 am
  • Large Green Salad
    • Red Leaf Lettuce and carrots
  • Protein
    • 6 Free Range Eggs w/ pasture raised Colby jack cheese, pasture raised butter, salt and pepper
  • Steamed Vegetables
    • Cauliflower
  • Fuel
    • Cashews
    • Glass of Pasture Raised Whole Milk
  • Vitamins

• Green Tea Extract
  • 4 Cups of Black Coffee
5 pm - 9:30 pm
  • Large Green Salad
    • Red Leaf Lettuce
  • 4 oz 100% Dark Chocolate
  • Protein
    • .44 Wild Caught Flounder w/ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pasture Raised Raw Cheddar Cheese, Turmeric, Salt and Pepper
  • Steamed Vegetables
    • Cut Green Beans
  • Fuel
    • Peanuts
  • Vitamins

@Adam Mundorf How's the shift to some light eating during the day? Feeling good and keeping the stress acute vs chronic even better than before?

@Adam Mundorf How's the shift to some light eating during the day? Feeling good and keeping the stress acute vs chronic even better than before?
It's going well! I'm eating liberally from fruits and vegetables. It definitely feels healthier, nourishing and more complete than just full on fasting. At this point I'm not sure I'll ever go back to straight up fasting.

• Green Tea Extract
  • 4 Cups of Black Coffee
9 pm - 12 am
  • Large Green Salad
  • Protein
    • 6 Free Range Eggs w/ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt and pepper
  • Steamed Vegetables
    • Broccoli Florets
  • Fuel
    • Cashews
  • Vitamins

• Green Tea Extract
  • 4 Cups of Black Coffee
10 pm - 12 am
  • Large Green Salad
  • Protein
    • 6 Free Range Eggs w/ Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Colby Jack Cheese
  • Steamed Vegetables
    • Broccoli Florets
  • Fuel
    • Apples and Pears
  • Vitamins

• Green Tea Extract
  • 4 Cups of Black Coffee
10 pm - 12 am
  • Large Green Salad
  • Protein
    • 5 Free Range Eggs w/ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Turmeric, Salt and Pepper
  • Steamed Vegetables
    • Chopped Spinach
  • Fuel
    • Peanuts
  • Vitamins

Was looking at this after you posted the pic in a previous post. Can you tell any benefit from taking SAFs? Mood, sleep, stress levels, etc...?
Eh, not really. I only take it because Ori recommends it and I have allot of back stock. It makes me feel more confident that I'm taking in some extra/recommended nutrients.

• Green Tea Extract
  • 4 Cups of Black Coffee
6 pm - 10
  • Had a couple sandwiches and some chips.

Eh, not really. I only take it because Ori recommends it and I have allot of back stock. It makes me feel more confident that I'm taking in some extra/recommended nutrients.
Might as well finish it up since you've already got it. Every time I get supplements and use them I always wonder if I'm making a difference or not. I'm taking magnesium right now and I really have noticed an improvement in stress response. I still get stressed but not as bad and I sleep a bit better. Probably going to start some omega 3 since I know I'm not taking in any through whole food.

Might as well finish it up since you've already got it. Every time I get supplements and use them I always wonder if I'm making a difference or not. I'm taking magnesium right now and I really have noticed an improvement in stress response. I still get stressed but not as bad and I sleep a bit better. Probably going to start some omega 3 since I know I'm not taking in any through whole food.
Yeah, I've heard great things about magnesium. If you work inside maybe take some vitamin D as well.

With everything I approach it from sustainability, will I be buying supplements forever? Probably not.

When Fall and Winter rolls around if the Army hasn't called my by then, I may experiment with these products Home - Renaissance Periodization. I picked up their materials today. It'll be interesting to see if I feel great on a eat-all-day program. I'll bet that I'll be a good deal stronger and look better but I won't feel as healthy. Just to see you know? You never know until you try.

@Ryan T have you looked into precision nutrition? Their materials are really excellent. Non dogmatic and common sense approaches.

@Ryan T have you looked into precision nutrition? Their materials are really excellent. Non dogmatic and common sense approaches.
Yeah, I own the original PN before they came out with different updates of over time. JB's approach to everything seems reasonable and research backed with an emphasis on sustainable smaller changes. The idea of portion sizing based on your palm/fist/thumb is geared towards making portion is genius for the everyday person. Even if you do IF, you can just double up the portions when you eating your main meal(s). We do a lot of casseroles and one pot meals around our house so sometimes it's harder to use that method.

When Fall and Winter rolls around if the Army hasn't called my by then, I may experiment with these products Home - Renaissance Periodization. I picked up their materials today. It'll be interesting to see if I feel great on a eat-all-day program. I'll bet that I'll be a good deal stronger and look better but I won't feel as healthy. Just to see you know? You never know until you try.
That will be interesting to see for sure. A big mindset shift for you as well.

• Green Tea Extract
  • 4 Cups of Black Coffee
5 pm - 9 pm
  • Large Green Salad
    • Red Leaf Lettuce, celery and a cucumber
  • Protein
    • 6 Free Range Eggs w/ Pasture Raised Butter, Turmeric, Salt and Pepper
  • Steamed Vegetables
    • Cut Green Beans
  • Fuel
    • Cashews
    • Glass of Milk
  • Vitamins

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom