all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Adapting Barbell Mass Program to Kettlebells

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Cattleballs

Level 2 Valued Member
Hi,

I really enjoyed reading some of Pavel's hypertrophy articles in particular the Russian Bear and Hot wheels as well as RTK.

Due to my current location a gym is not viable but I do own a pair of 24s, 28s, 32s. With these you can do some delorme style workouts. I was wondering if anyone has adapted the Bear or hot wheels to work with KBs.

Thanks!

Try some of Pavel's "Return of the Kettlebell," which you mention yourself, or some of Geoff Neupert's programs for double kettlebells. There's no need to reinvent the wheel here when plenty of double bell hypertrophy programs exist already, IMHO.

-S-

Geoff Neuport's Kettlebell Strong and/or Kettlebell Muscle are what you are looking for!

KB Strong is around $100, but the book and videos are THE BEST "how to" for double KB work I have found. (outside of one-on-one instruction, of course.) He also has some other works like Kettlebell Express Ultra that have lots of "armour building" complexes.

http://getkettlebellstrong.com/

If you have access to a pull-up bar, you have everything you need to get stronger :) Good old cleans, presses, squats, deadlifts and pull-ups arranged in a nice progression should do the trick.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom