all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Advice / feedback please (upper body vid)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

rick_fromsouth

First Post
Hi there

This is me 7.15 MB file on MEGA

Not very "fit" but at least far from a dad bod :D

28yo, 1.80m height, ~70kg (maybe 75kg on a "good day")

Never before did any upper body training. I'm considering starting to box.

Any feedback or advice (like, routine, sport, specific excercises, whatever) is greatly appreciated

Best to all!

Sorry, just read FAQ!

- injury history: I've hurted a little my torax muscles on a heavy allergy-provoked nonstop sneezing episode. Fractured right hand wrist about 10 years ago, it joined badly, needed surgery, titanium prothesis. Fully recovered

- movement history: have you had a Functional Movement Screen? whats that? Do you move well or do you feel your muscles and joints are in less than good working order?
Well, since you ask, I often hear lot of "cracking" of my articulations, no pain at all, as far as I've been told is just air releasing from the joint.

- sports/competition history: I'm quite sedentary. Ocassionaly play basket. Some skating / downhill. Every now and then some climbing (where upper body strenght would be ultimately helpful).

@rick_fromsouth, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

Our most popular program - popular because it works so well across a wide variety of populations - is Kettlebell Simple and Sinister. Pick up a copy of the book, read, and come back here with any questions you may have.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom