all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Aesthetics

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hello,

@Brett S
This is exactly how I fly. Currently, I feel I need milk or equivalent. This is why I currently eat "a lot" of kefir. 95% of what Madame and I eat is organic and / or raw. That way, we can really feel the precise needs of our bodies. We are what we eat. We noticed we are more resistant to illness eating that way. This is even enhanced by my cold showers.

Japanese folks usually consider that we have to put the fork down when we are 80% full (assuming we do not eat peanut butter of course eheh). Then, my take to gain weight - meaning lean mass - would be to go beyond this threshold and stop right on the point where we are not hungry anymore.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

@ali
Yes ! A huuuuuuuuuge one ! This is truly a recipe I enjoy !

For a while, I tried OMAD. However, I tend to be tired quite fast (about 3 weeks). IF with 4-5h eating window fits me better.

I recently change to see if I was able to gain a few pounds without getting fat in the process. Currently, I feel I have plenty of energy so I train more, and eat slightly more as well. I am frankly not sure this is the right approach but I am curious

Kind regards,

Pet'

Reactions: ali
What about one meal a day.....a massive tartiflette!
I just looked at this meal, now I'm hungry as hell! One meal my girl turned me on to is egg/potato pie, mucho eggs with yolks (I never fell for the egg white BS), potatoes, sauteed onion, olive oil cheddar cheese cooked in a pan slowly with lid on, mmmmm..... goooood...

Yes, a fine tartiflette is food heaven.
Some might like to do some maths before committing the indulgence. Good wholesome mountain food perfect for those who don't live in them.

Hello,

@Brett S
When I used to live in Spain, I ate so much "tortillas de patatas"... Hungry as well now !

Most of time, simple food are the easiest one to maintain on the long term. I guess if one wants to gain weight, one first has to pick up foods one likes eating.

My grand-father, who used to have a labour job before WW2, had a huge oatmeal ration and a big slice of lard before going to work. This was his staple regarding the breakfast, both when he was young (farmer) and a bit older (carpinter). This was local and homemade product because his parents had a farm.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

@Brett S
When I used to live in Spain, I ate so much "tortillas de patatas"... Hungry as well now !

Most of time, simple food are the easiest one to maintain on the long term. I guess if one wants to gain weight, one first has to pick up foods one likes eating.

My grand-father, who used to have a labour job before WW2, had a huge oatmeal ration and a big slice of lard before going to work. This was his staple regarding the breakfast, both when he was young (farmer) and a bit older (carpinter). This was local and homemade product because his parents had a farm.

Kind regards,

Pet'
That's me.. eggs, (huge) oatmeal, coconut oil and blueberries, almost always 'break the fast' with this..
Everyone says oatmeal keeps you full for hours, not me but then again I'm coming off a fast so the food is processed quickly

Hello,

@Brett S

Kind regards,

Pet'
i have a same meal...huge bowl of rice and lard, sometime tahini, or miso, or seasame salt

Hello,

Currently, my breakfast, after a training session and a cold shower is:
- 1 lemon, 1 orange, 1 clementine,
- 4 eggs omelet,
- 1 big slice of seitan,
- 1 bowl of oatmeal with any kind of spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, curry, ginger, massala, miso...)
- 1 cup of green tea

I take that at 6:40am. However, despite this, I am hungry at about 10:00am...

Kind regards

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom