all posts post new thread

Kettlebell All Terain CondiTioning

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Patrik Novák

Level 3 Valued Member
Hi everybody I want ask anybody about All Terain Conditioning protocols from Dereck Toschner...

What is the difference between this protocol and the Strong Endurance protocol?

Iam very active man(Bow hunting,work on Farm and so )and Also Iam serve in military Police.
This All Terain Conditioning protocols Really interested me ...
Can someone give me some more information besides seminar because Covid -19 ?

Thanks
Appreciate

Best
Patrick

Simply put, ATC follows and uses the same programs as the full Strong Endurance, just not all of them. All Terrain Conditioning uses Strong Endurance protocols, just like the Quick and the Dead does. It comes down to number of protocols learned/available after the program and the detail you learn about the various body systems. Please read the linked article as well, it helps to explain some of the differences.

Hey Patrik,
At All-TC, we also cover running mechanics and running protocols. The running protocols are ones we used in college to win multiple national championships. They are very much A+A style protocols. I’ve also worked to combine two SE protocols at the same time, and develop a progressive plan for ultra endurance. This includes a protocol Pavel mentioned to me years ago, but that wasn’t put into the SE manual.

Hey Patrik,
At All-TC, we also cover running mechanics and running protocols. The running protocols are ones we used in college to win multiple national championships. They are very much A+A style protocols. I’ve also worked to combine two SE protocols at the same time, and develop a progressive plan for ultra endurance. This includes a protocol Pavel mentioned to me years ago, but that wasn’t put into the SE manual.

Hmm I think thats exactly what I need for my job and Bowhunting....
Thanks Dereck and How I Can find more about your recent work ?

Iam Really interested

Best
Patrick

Simply put, ATC follows and uses the same programs as the full Strong Endurance, just not all of them. All Terrain Conditioning uses Strong Endurance protocols, just like the Quick and the Dead does. It comes down to number of protocols learned/available after the program and the detail you learn about the various body systems. Please read the linked article as well, it helps to explain some of the differences.

Thankyou man Iam already read this article

Best
Patrick

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom