all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed All Terrain Conditioning

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I will be there as well. Really looking forward to learning some of the endurance protocols.

None that I am aware of, mentioned once or twice in some articles, but that is it. I do not think that there have been very many courses run to date, unlike SFG which has dozens per year, there are only a handful of the specialty courses each year.

Are there any SF posts on All Terrain Conditioning? I can't seem to find any
I don't think there are many. There was an article that was written a while ago that contained some of the endurance protocols, but then they were removed. They seem to be keeping these protocols pretty closely held. I am not sure if there is a book in the works or not. Director of Education Brett Jones mentioned on a podcast recently that Strongfirst is going to be coming out with a lot of new material during the rest of 2019. Unfortunately he did not elaborate on what that material was going to be, but I would guess and I am hoping that some of the new Strongfirst Endurance stuff would be a part of it.

By any chance, are you planning to hold more 'all-terrain conditioning' courses next year?
I read a review on the forum and I found it appealing!

By any chance, are you planning to hold more 'all-terrain conditioning' courses next year?
I read a review on the forum and I found it appealing!
@Saehyun Choi, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

More ATC workshops, while not yet on the schedule, are indeed being planned and will be announced and put on the web site schedule.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom