all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Alpha/Beta Protocol from simpleXstrong

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Tobias K.

Level 4 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Hi @Pavel Macek
After you mentioned it during SF Resilient in Paris, I took a look at your program. As I'm usually on quite a lot of business trips with access to poorly equiped gyms these exercises seem to be a great alternative to my S&S when I'm abroad. I would like to use my coronavirus 'freetime' and add the DB exercises to my variety/off days and first and foremost want to get familiar with the movements as a skill practice. Do you have recommendations with how much weight on the DB I should start? I'm on my way to Timeless simple but still struggle with the 1h SW and also have no experience with the DB movements whatsoever.

Thanks in advance.
Best, Tobias

Hi @Pavel Macek
After you mentioned it during SF Resilient in Paris, I took a look at your program. As I'm usually on quite a lot of business trips with access to poorly equiped gyms these exercises seem to be a great alternative to my S&S when I'm abroad. I would like to use my coronavirus 'freetime' and add the DB exercises to my variety/off days and first and foremost want to get familiar with the movements as a skill practice. Do you have recommendations with how much weight on the DB I should start? I'm on my way to Timeless simple but still struggle with the 1h SW and also have no experience with the DB movements whatsoever.

Thanks in advance.
Best, Tobias

Tobias,

As for learning, you can start

- just with an empty bar if you have a loadable dumbbell, or light weight
- if you have fixed dumbbells, again, light weight

Have you already received the .pdf manual?

@Pavel Macek Thank you for the respond. I have a loadable one with a few light plates so I start with that.
I have the v1. 0 manual.

What would be you recommendations for combining the protocols with S&S?

@Pavel Macek Thank you for the respond. I have a loadable one with a few light plates so I start with that.
I have the v1. 0 manual.

What would be you recommendations for combining the protocols with S&S?

Do few easy sets before or after S&S session, just to learn the proper technique. The main goal should be Simple.

Thank you Pavel. Unfortunately, I can't get it as I'm already signed up for your newsletter. Any chance you could allow me access? I've searched through all my files and documents and can't find it.

Thank you Pavel. Unfortunately, I can't get it as I'm already signed up for your newsletter. Any chance you could allow me access? I've searched through all my files and documents and can't find it.

Unsubscribe and subscribe again, and make sure it does not get into the spam folder, sir.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom