all posts post new thread

ANOTHER attempt at 20lb in 8weeks.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Richard Bath

Level 2 Valued Member
Hello guys. I recently lost 32ld on the Hit the Target plan and have had the last 3 weeks 'off' eating the carbs and taking it easier. After 16weeks on the program I was feeling a bit deflated and needed a break.

Not a junkfest but not a deficit. The goal was to get my metabolism up again and just generally relax and recover. In order to mitigate any fat regain I ran through the Shock and Awe Protocol with a pair of 20kgs. Kettlebell complexes for hypertrophy.

Anyway I've decided to make another bid for 200ld starting tomorrow. I think that posting here kept me accountable and helped me with compliance so I'm keen to do that again.

My nutrition plan is a mix of different elements from More Kettlebell Muscle, Kettlebell Burn Exteme and Maximum Muscle Minimum Fat.

Opinions and tweeks welcome on the diet. I plan to follow something from More Kettlebell Muscle, probably Ballistic Beatdown or another high rep complex followed by twenty minutes 'brisk' cardio.

Attachments

• IMG_1139.PNG
    IMG_1139.PNG
    122.7 KB · Views: 24
Overall I like the breakdown with on exception. I have found a noticeable difference in weight loss when I do not eat after dinner.

I see that the totals are not that large for this segment, but when training with a bit of intensity and restricting after dinner calories I really seem to shed the weight more readily.

Other than that, Charge!

I should add that the times are subject to change. My 10pm 'dinner' was earlier today.

I often train students at 6/7/8pm so 10 is a usual dinner time although I'm off today.

If it wasn't clear enough (which it definitely wasn't) the oatmeal and banana entry is a post training meal not after dinner. It's only eaten on the three harder training days.

There are no veggies measured and weighted on the plan other than 'big a#@ salad' but I will be eating lots and lots.

I made some awesome bean and butternut squash soup with some very high end chilli mash for some kick.

Only total. Although my shakes have fibre powder that I'm not counting...

Going okay so far. I was significantly lighter yesterday then heavy again today. I'm blaming being sore and swollen from the second last day of Shock and Awe.

I forgot how easy IF was. I'm hungry in the AM. Coffee fixes it. Hungry again late afternoon. Salad fixes it.

It's 8:41pm now I've had a bowl of salad with 80g of salmon (and whey obviously) and I could quite happily just not eat tonight. I will but I don't feel much of a 'need'.

One week in. Three pounds down.
  • Fasting is easy when busy. Having SOMETHING every two hours means I'm usually behind schedule rather than longing for the next feed.
  • Last week of shock and awe was easy enough despite lowered carbs but then a week isn't long enough to actually deplete anything.
  • Cold showers are getting sooooo easy. No idea if they achieve anything but it no longer feels much of an issue. My body temperature after is so so high so I guess something metabolic is going on...
I'm going to go light simple and sinister for a week to recharge then pick a complex to smash.

I just booked a holiday in Cancún so got be beach ready.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom