all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Any advice on how I can get a six-pack in the shortest time period possible?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Okay. So I'm not a professional when it comes to working out but, I have been trying it for years and I'm not getting the results I want where my stomach is concerned. I have done sit ups in the past but, now I have lower back pain and so now I'm sticking to doing planks which I do everyday. Whenever, I have the time, I'd do jogging and it does help with weight lose. However, I feel like I'm stuck with some sort of skinny fat physique and it would really like to get a six-pack. Does anyone know of any simple bodyweight exercises that I can do quietly in a small space that can help me to get a six-pack in a month or few weeks (preferably one week)?
This is me in 2001 a few days before a bb event at 43. I did no cardio and little direct ab work. As some said above, its a matter of diet mostly. All my energy was directed at maintaining size and strength under strict dietary constraint.

For instance, nutrition is a recovery input like sleep, limiting stress, etc. By way of example, I did each body part once per week eating maintenance or above but it took nine days or so to maintain strength in some compound exercises with strict dieting and maintaining muscle is paramount. Train hard, eat appropriately and recover between sessions. BTW, your body doesn’t recognize a seven day week or care. Just some quick thoughts.

4D84F1C7-9B4A-4EA8-B3AD-05143FB47DCE.jpeg

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom