all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Any books on new strength and conditioning protocols

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Train2Train

Level 5 Valued Member
Just wondered if anyone in SF HQ knows if any of the new strength and endurance protocols that have been in the seminars lately will be coming to the masses by way of book or other means? I just thought I would say it seems like all the new protocols lately have only been for people who can afford to pay for travel and pay for the seminars. Not wanting anyone to take this the wrong way but it would be nice if more people could get a hold of this material without having to spend a lot of money. Strongfirst needs to think about how they can reach more of the working class on a fixed income and not only the ones who can afford to spend a few thousand dollars. I think it would really help get strongfirst "out there" more.

The Reddit post seven days ago. "Pavel is working on new books that will incorporate the Strong Endurance and Plan Strong work so keep an eye out for announcements when it is ready. (I can't provide an exact date)"

Quick addition:
Brett also states at this AMA, that he is working on a book too. Interesting times are coming. :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom