all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Anyone have weird marks/scars on body from exercising?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JW513

Level 5 Valued Member
I have on each wrist right on the vein, red scar type things... Its from my sandbag... Its slowly going away but its taken over a year. My sweat and friction must of irritated my skin and formed scar tissue. It doesn't bother me other than the fact it looks like i tried slitting my wrists. It doesn't help, i also have a massive scar on my forearm but punching through a glass window when i was 11.

Backs of my finger tips are all red and callused from gripping the sandbag too but they don't bother me.

Marks on my palms where I've been 'pinched' by plates when sliding them onto the bar, bruises on my shins from deadlifts, callused hands from kettlebell swings and pull-ups and occasional sore patches on my shoulders from barbell squats.

Nobody would really notice these except me though.

Stretch marks on my armpits and inside edge of my upper thighs. They all but disappear when I'm deconditioned, show back up when I put weight back on. I know I'm killing it when they start to itch again.

I have stretch marks where my pecs and biceps insert at the shoulder - the only remnants of me being "swole" a decade ago besides a handful of random photos.

Below the armpits I got a few stretchmarks and darkened spots. I figured it's because of chafing (which didn't hurt btw) or just the friction of my skin.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom