all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Apple Watch

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

conor78

Level 6 Valued Member
Anyone using the A Watch. I’ve had previous trackers but it’s great. The daily activity rings concept is excellent. I’ve mine set to 1,160 cals and then the exercise ring and standing ring as normal. Along with double swings and lots of walking it’s proving very effective in helping me trim down for SFG

I have been using one exclusively for the last 5 years.

I wear it on the inside of my wrist to prevent KB banging.

It still tracks the HR relatively well in that position.

Check out HeartWatch: HeartWatch

Great way to get a summary of your HR zones while working out etc.

As for the daily rings, I try to hit them every day, and I find that when I challenge my friends through the Activity app, I am hitting them more often.

Accountability is real.

The Kettebell Dilemma is real.. I reverse mine but cut a sock and run it up the wrist as it was mashing the strap. It seems very accurate compared to some of other trackers I’ve had.
When using bells which activity do you select. There no kettlebell option so I generally plump for high intensity training

When using bells which activity do you select. There no kettlebell option so I generally plump for high intensity training

I usually just pick Other when I am doing some grinds like ETK work or HIIT if I'm doing S&S or a Geoff Neupert program.

I'm using new apple watch it's packed with many useful apps, like their health app keeps me updated about my daily progress of running and how much calories are burnt and to accomplish weekly goals.

I'm using new apple watch it's packed with many useful apps, like their health app keeps me updated about my daily progress of running and how much calories are burnt and to accomplish weekly goals.

Agreed. IMO - it nudges and results in small, but positive behavior changes which keeps me moving. If it tells me that I haven't walked enough, and I only need to do a 10 minute walk to hit my goal, I'll just get up and take the dogs out.

No one ever got unhealthy from walking a little bit more, right?

^ Right. Just be careful not to slip or trip on anything. Our dogs can be overexcited on walks especially when there are other pets around.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom