all posts post new thread

Barbell Artyom Antropov's (96kg) 2 x 300 kg high bar back squat

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Makes it look so easy.

This one blew me away. I know he’s using straps, but that really doesn’t make it less impressive to me:

Makes it look so easy.

This one blew me away. I know he’s using straps, but that really doesn’t make it less impressive to me:

Straps = DQ! ;)

But, yeah, that's a heck of a lot for such a little guy.

Last edited:
I trained in a place called “The Palace of Art” here in Glasgow and it was a weightlifting gym that kinda tolerated powerlifters and guys like me who just liked lifting. There were some big guys there among the powerlifters but I never ever saw any of them do anything that impressed me. The oly lifters though…… lord above. When they decided to back squat and deadlift they all effortlessly pulled and squatted stupid weights.

One of my favourite images was the 18 or 19 year old Shane Hamman squatting.

He then switched to Olympic lifting and started out doing drop unders or some sort of snatch prep - with a broomstick.

Gotta love the guy.

What the actual F! That bomb dive was awesome!

I trained in a place called “The Palace of Art” here in Glasgow and it was a weightlifting gym that kinda tolerated powerlifters and guys like me who just liked lifting. There were some big guys there among the powerlifters but I never ever saw any of them do anything that impressed me. The oly lifters though…… lord above. When they decided to back squat and deadlift they all effortlessly pulled and squatted stupid weights.

Throwers are usually pretty nuts, too

Reactions: Kev
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom