all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Assistance exercises for pullups?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Like @Zack wrote plenty of good advice. Nice PDF too Zack!

I like the closing statement in Zack's guide, grip it and rip it. I've helped quite a few people get their first pullup and often the first time they've got one has been seconds after I said to them, now grab the bar and rip it off the wall. Once you learn to explode out of the dead hang you're more than half way there.

Like @Zack wrote plenty of good advice. Nice PDF too Zack!

I like the closing statement in Zack's guide, grip it and rip it. I've helped quite a few people get their first pullup and often the first time they've got one has been seconds after I said to them, now grab the bar and rip it off the wall. Once you learn to explode out of the dead hang you're more than half way there.
My experience with Naked Warrior has been the same. The angrier I am the more one arm pushups I can do. :)

Anger is a bit excessive for most of the training I do, I prefer to describe it as controlled aggression but when I'm trying close a gripper I like to imagine someone I don't like is trying to mooch in on my wife and that seems to help a lot.

Anger is a bit excessive for most of the training I do, I prefer to describe it as controlled aggression but when I'm trying close a gripper I like to imagine someone I don't like is trying to mooch in on my wife and that seems to help a lot.
Okay, I'm not actually "angry" but it's a kind of determination that goes beyond the norm.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom