all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Back to the Workout Routine

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Commodore128

First Post
Now that the holidays have passed, I'm once again faced with the prospect of ridding myself of a few pounds. I'm over 45 yrs. old and these workouts seem to get more difficult with every year that passes. The extra pounds came by way of a number of tasty foods and desserts. Personally, I like doing some of these 30-day challenges I find on Youtube and combining then with a daily body-weight workout routine, along with some cardio. I like doing the 100 pushups a day challenge. I usually do 1 set of 30 push-ups every couple of hours and the last set being 10 right before bed. The other exercises I find doable are planks and crunches. For the cardio I do the tred-mill. I use a full incline and start out walking for about 15 minutes, then work my way up to an hour. I'm new to this forum, so I will be checking out the other tips and advice I see on here. Cheers to 2021! Time to get the year off to a positive start.

Hello,

@Commodore128
Welcome !

Do you have access to kb ? 10k challenge can be interesting after Christmas and New Year parties ;)

Kind regards,

Pet'

@Commodore128, a suggestion for you: Follow the advice @kennycro@@aol.com has given - reduce calories for 2 weeks, know that it will only be for 2 weeks, and in the meantime, don't go crazy about your exercise. Better to train consistently and with the right amount of variety to keep yourself fresh for your next session and not risk burning out.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom