all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Bells of Steel

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JeffC

Level 7 Valued Member
image.jpeg I received my new additions to my collection from Bells of Steel, a 92kg and 80kg. The handle is good quality, no tuning required. I have them pictures by my Russian 48kg. What was I thinking, getting them from my truck to my basement gym was my workout for the day. They are goal bells for certain.

For our Canadian kettlebellers Bells of Steel are great. They have fantastic products at good prices. They offer free shipping to major Canadian cities, and I received them within a week of ordering. I wish I had heard of them a lot sooner, I could have saved money and bought superior bells to the ones I have.

For our American friends it may be worth wild to look into Bells of Steel because our dollar is low and will drop lower compared to US currency.

I would highly recommend Bells of Steel.

The picture does not do them justice. The "Beast" looks like a toy next the the 92kg. It is heavy, and awkward. It must be filled with the heart of a dying sun. I like it. I was thinking of painting it hot pink ironically. I find the dumbest things amusing.

image.jpeg
How about the Bell Guards? They are wrist bands with a plastic insert. I tried them and they work well.

I use the guards and they do a decent job. Just remember to roll them inside out to dry.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom