all posts post new thread

Barbell Belts - Best Brands

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Colin Stewart

Level 6 Valued Member
Elite Certified Instructor
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm toying with buying a belt for deadlifts. Any recommendations for best brands, I don't want to buy rubbish but also I doubt I'm going to use the belt often. So I'm looking at a decent mid-high end belt.

Thanks.

I recently did a lot of research and decided on bestbelts.net due to the high volume of positive comments. I can't say for personal experience as my belt only cleared Sydney customs yesterday and so should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday

I buy my things like this from Rickey Dale Crain, a famous powerlifter who has his own web site and also a store on amazon.com.

-S-

Is there a chance you might compete in the future? Some federations have specific rules about equipment. I'm considering buying a belt myself and I will go for one that is accepted in the IPF.

I recently did a lot of research and decided on bestbelts.net due to the high volume of positive comments. I can't say for personal experience as my belt only cleared Sydney customs yesterday and so should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday

A beautiful piece of handcrafted equipment. I'm glad I went three inch as four inch would have dug into my ribs on deads (I am 170cm, 5'8")

Attachments

• 1509322764742-1757113189.jpg
    1509322764742-1757113189.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 11
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom