all posts post new thread

Old Forum Bent Press book...Free!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Walter J. Dorey

Level 1 Valued Member
Hello, some of you may know me from the old DD forum.

Back in 2009 I wrote a book on the bent press, windmills, one arm press and variations of the side press, plus numerous other techniques and stretches for these movements. Some of these ideas are unique, coming straight from my creativity, and which no one else had figured out.

I was selling this for 47$ on my site, but someone ripped it off and posted it on the web. I have no way of removing it and for some reason they thought this was cute or something. Also it has come to my attention that someone has ripped me off on some of the information that it contains. They could have simply asked for permission to use some of the information or at least credited me as the originator.

So, regardless, I decided I would make it available to everyone for free. THIS is the original modern book on the bent press.

Here is the link:

http://www.sinewandsteel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Secrets%20to%20Mastering%20the%20Bent%20Press.pdf

Enjoy!
Walter

Thanks Walter, that's really generous of you!

I had never heard of the rope trick you created before, I will be giving that one a try in the coming week...

Classy response to someone ripping you off sir! It really annoys me we live in a world where people think that it's okay to take someone's hard done work because it's on the internet.

Thank you for the link. As I'm still working on my simple goal. It never hurts to study on something you want to learn in the future!
Wow, I think I just admitted to being a nerd!

Walter,
I am sorry to hear about your work being given away without your consent.
It is very generous of you to share it. It is a great book. I like all the illustrations (the pullup with and without shoulder packing is excellent).
Thank you for sharing.

Walter,
I am sorry to hear about your work being given away without your consent.
It is very generous of you to share it. It is a great book. I like all the illustrations (the pullup with and without shoulder packing is excellent).
Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Walter, very generous of you. It is a lift and move I've never tried and your book is filed ready for future use. Much appreciated.

Thank you for making this available.

I am a novice with a pretty rotten clean and press - the section on packing the shoulder for the military press is the clearest description I have yet read.

Pavel,

I'm doing great, and it's good to hear from you!

Glad to share what I can. Loved S&S, something I throw in during the weeks training.
Keep rockin!

Thanks Walter. I was unaware of this book until this post! I always appreciate your writing.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom