all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Best Pants for KB Training

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Another reason why SFG Trainers wear the 'pants of power' is that they are probably issued two pairs as part of their uniform. Plus all the other free cool swag like t-shirts and the suchlike.

Instructors wear the 5.11 pants and a polo to separate themselves from the people attending the courses and to look more professional in videos. They more than likely do not wear that outfit when they are actually training on their own. Wear what works for you.

I don't train in pants, but often coach in them. I like the look of the tactical pant as they have great fabric for movement capability while simultaneously passing the eye test for professionalism. Looks great with a good polo shirt. I use pants geared for mountain climbing, so they would definitely be too hot to train in.

Not training outside in the dead of winter would they be..

Meanwhile in Russia. . .

A while back I was windsurfing on a pretty cold day with some buddies and we were all talking about how cold it was, until one of them said "cold is the parents" and went back into the water. I guess in Russia parents don't tell you that it's too cold to go play outside.

These are my issued training gear for training days and when instructing on range..... I wear anything light when lifting or swinging... speedos definitely included

I’m a pretty big fan of these Hylete flexion pants

<WFS> HYLETE gray flexion pant | tapered athletic pant

They fit well and flex well and are my go-to when training this winter in my garage.

Though if I catch myself training in “normal” pants, I like using these NorthFace motion pants
<WFS> MEN’S MOTION PANTS | United States

Since following the StrongFirst principles, I’ve found myself training in pants more often than not, though my wife keeps telling me to wear shorts since I’ve developed “race horse thighs”...seems swings do the whole body good!

-WF

We used to wear Patagonia Gi pants, maybe it was Gi II.

Another reason why SFG Trainers wear the 'pants of power' is that they are probably issued two pairs as part of their uniform. Plus all the other free cool swag like t-shirts and the suchlike.
Nothing is issued to us. We all buy our own things, including StrongFirst t-shirts.

-S-

When its time to put time to get serious and break PR, I wear these pants.

808306b88c08285022290b8f3a57cea7_hd.png
(y)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom