all posts post new thread

Nutrition Best Pre-Workout Drink?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
In general I think the answer we hear time and time again is "It depends". If you are working out in a fasted state and want to get an extra boost without breaking your fast try this:

I've done it before with great success.

Honestly, will it really make a noticable difference?
I kinda feel that throwing in all those fancy stuff is rather a pain in the butt...just have coffee or green/black tea if you're after that caffein. All the other stuff just seem way too inflated (at leat to me).

I kinda feel that throwing in all those fancy stuff is rather a pain in the butt...just have coffee or green/black tea if you're after that caffein. All the other stuff just seem way too inflated (at leat to me).

That is true; the only time I use what I suggested is if I'm training in the AM. I know from personal experience that the drink I listed above really does have an impact for the session itself. Could be placebo, but I don't think so. If Bobbo is interested in something like that, I think this is a good option to try. Is it going to create long-term benefits in one training session? Maybe not, but used a couple times a week with fasted training my increase lipolysis enough to make some noticeable progress. But again, all comes down to your goals... :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom