all posts post new thread

Nutrition Breakfast and lunch question

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Gunsmoke

Level 1 Valued Member
would this be considered acceptable 7 days a week I eat something call the egg beater sandwiches.

it is basically two ezkiel muffins then I combine 161 grams of egg beaters and 120 grams of egg whites.

it comes out to 565 calories. Calories do go up if I throw in a single string cheese sometimes I will cut a cube off a block of mozzarella but most days no cheese.

I then follow this sandwich later in the day with 232 grams of apples I mix nonfat greek yogurt and I choose between almond butter or peanut butter neither of these contain added sugar or oils.

I do manage to squeeze in 300 grams of oatmeal and flaxseed meal after this. Normally with a grapefruit.

For the rest of the diet I do mix in veggies with these normally toward the evening. Along side dinner

I eat 2400 to 2500 calories per day

would this be considered acceptable 7 days a week I eat something call the egg beater sandwiches.

it is basically two ezkiel muffins then I combine 161 grams of egg beaters and 120 grams of egg whites.

it comes out to 565 calories. Calories do go up if I throw in a single string cheese sometimes I will cut a cube off a block of mozzarella but most days no cheese.

I then follow this sandwich later in the day with 232 grams of apples I mix nonfat greek yogurt and I choose between almond butter or peanut butter neither of these contain added sugar or oils.

I do manage to squeeze in 300 grams of oatmeal and flaxseed meal after this. Normally with a grapefruit.

For the rest of the diet I do mix in veggies with these normally toward the evening. Along side dinner

I eat 2400 to 2500 calories per day
My suggestion would be to make sure you’re eating enough protein.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom