all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Breathwork and Kettlbell

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Patrik Novák

Level 3 Valued Member
Hi everybody
I want ask you for your experiences with breathwork in General.

Mr.Al Ciampa introduced me to Buteyko method and then I started search for more and more information .

When I started with kettlbells in 2006 i dont do any aerobic work I do just kettlbell jump rope and Iam Also was against running .
My Only running was my run test in my job (army)

Like everybody that read Pavel work from 2000 know First Pavels work was against slow running but just like strongfirst and new world research has come out of LSD work makes strong healthy athletes and in return decides to include some jogging rucking or just some walk.

But for last 2-3 years Iam completely change my approach and view of the training.
A+A plus running with Only Nadal breathing and now Q&D with LSD .

Now my question Are you someone else some experiences with breathwork ?
Your opinion on Wim hof method ?
Iknow CO2 tolerance but IT change my mental state before test or some other deal.

I really like the brain of Mackenzie and his PSE and now SHIFT where he basically combines hyperventilation and Oxygen adventage with some minor modifications.

Is there anyone who likes to share your knowledge with breathwork and so on...

Best
Appreciate

Pat

There is an online second wind seminar upcoming. I attended one and it was fantastic.

On a side note, I suppose it was named second wind as strong wind might be a bit confusing as to the outcome.

there you go!

Hey Pat,
I spent a good bit of last year reading and exploring 02 advantage with Patrick Mc Keown and then Wof Hoff through online seminars. I couldn’t get a daily practice up and running in either approach although I tried both.
I have also a found Mc Kenzies work to be really interesting. The app that they have called State is excellent. To be fair out of all of the approaches listed the biggest impact for me has been cold water immersion. Swimming in the irish Sea is cold at the best of the time but in January and February it’s freezing. Lots of science behind it but the impact on heath and well being is amazing.

Hey Pat,
I spent a good bit of last year reading and exploring 02 advantage with Patrick Mc Keown and then Wof Hoff through online seminars. I couldn’t get a daily practice up and running in either approach although I tried both.
I have also a found Mc Kenzies work to be really interesting. The app that they have called State is excellent. To be fair out of all of the approaches listed the biggest impact for me has been cold water immersion. Swimming in the irish Sea is cold at the best of the time but in January and February it’s freezing. Lots of science behind it but the impact on heath and well being is amazing.

Thanks its sound great Can you put here some link on some articles or videos ?

Thanks
Best

Pat

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom