all posts post new thread

Bret S. training log

Fri & Sat
Just walking

Sun 8/7

AM
Moving 3.8 mi --> run 2.1
Recorded on the new Polar V2, don't quite know how to drive it yet.. lots of collected data, run portion is below, had a short tempo effort at the end.

Heading out on the Valkyrie later, Angus beef 1 lb cheeseburger and fries are calling my name :)
Mile walk laterScreenshot 2022-08-07 9.29.32 AM.png

Fri & Sat
Just walking

Sun 8/7

AM
Moving 3.8 mi --> run 2.1
Recorded on the new Polar V2, don't quite know how to drive it yet.. lots of collected data, run portion is below, had a short tempo effort at the end.

Heading out on the Valkyrie later, Angus beef 1 lb cheeseburger and fries are calling my name :)
Mile walk laterView attachment 18677
I use the vantage m. Have you are diwnloaded the polar flow app? You can also add other activities. Since short also kettlebell. You can select what you want and net time you synchronise the watch (I have the flow app at my phone) the selected activities are on your watch too.

I use the vantage m. Have you are diwnloaded the polar flow app? You can also add other activities. Since short also kettlebell. You can select what you want and net time you synchronise the watch (I have the flow app at my phone) the selected activities are on your watch too.
Yes, I am already in the polar ecosystem, the watch I was using is an M200. This new watch has many capabilities I'll probably never even use, I really need to Tinker with it over time.

Fri 8/12

AM - mile walk

then...
Mace - 4 x 25 @22lb | 2 x 25 @26lb
HP - 20 NR @28k
MT pushup - 5 x 10
Small shoulder tweak, too froggy.. too early.. with HP's.. learning

PM - mile walk out to Ocean Beach pier from the restaurant.
Screenshot 2022-08-12 7.12.42 PM.png

Sat - mile walk x 2
Sun - 2.5 mi am walk, then beach walk 2 mi.. then 1 mi walk after dinner.

Mon 8/15

AM
Moving 6.2 miles --> run 4.46
Lots of sweat, most of the way it was very still, hot and humid, got an occasional cool off from a breeze.

Mile walk later
Screenshot 2022-08-15 10.46.14 AM.png

Fri - AM walk only, tough work week.

Sat 8/20
AM - Buteyko as usual and dog training, slept in a bit so no am walk.

PM
1 hr recovery row, missed the first 10 mins due to operator error. Napped for another hour this afternoon.. ahhhhh... tired and lazy today.

Mile walk after dinner
Screenshot 2022-08-20 5.13.06 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom