all posts post new thread

Nutrition broccoli coffee

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

ali

Level 7 Valued Member
Can I have a coffee, please?

Certainly Sir....would you like a latte/cappuccino/americano/espresso?

er, just a coffee, thanks

would you like that black? Or with milk, full fat or semi-skimmed, cream, soya, butter, coconut oil, turmeric
.....or.....broccoli?

Scuse, me?

sorry, yeah, broccoli....help yourself to the sugar....

F sake

Broccoli coffee: the new health trend nobody asked for - BBC Three

Reactions: ali
Yikes.

I'm all for variety in my coffee - I had a hazelnut latte last week and it was really quite good - but there's definitely an art in knowing when to stop.

Personally, I thought coffee had gone too far as soon as people started throwing in sticks of butter.

A came across a reference to using a bit of butter to cream one's coffee in a 1920s magazine. I believe it was a small pinch of salt and a teaspoon of butter.

What's old is new again.

That's awesome. Gave me an idea. I'm going to create a butter infused with broccoli powder and bcaa's. Covers more bases that way;) A meal in a cup.

What would you like for breakfast, sir?

Just a double latte half caf with a tablespoon of brocolli bcaa butter, and a twist of lemon.

Would you like some gelatin in there? Better for the joints.

Sounds great! Thanks!

The idea of jellied coffee makes me want to throw up and yet I'd be afraid to look it up because it almost certainly exists.

its actually good, in my opinion. learned about it from G. neupert and have tried it several times

It's a bit off topic but I'm adding my vegetable powder to my protein shake and using it wash down my krill oil and curcumin. Saves a lot of time!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom